Thursday, March 18, 2010

Insulated

We got the basement insulated today. So very exciting. So happy that all of you Questar Gas users are subsidizing the insulation rebates right now so that it was practically free to have them insulate!! That makes it sound pretty disgusting doesn't it? But with my asthma I was very happy to not have to insulate myself. I can barely breathe anyway.

It looks so cool. I'll post a picture of it later. It makes it feel more house-ish. You don't see all the wires and everything running through the walls. It also kind of reminds me of something out of Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. Like it just rained lemonade slush or something. Or maybe yellow cotton candy? Anyway, we are moving along. We need to do some testing this weekend and then cleaning, and SHEET ROCK MONDAY! Whoo hoo!

2 comments:

Roxie said...

SWA-EET I want to come see it when your done...when are you going to start Ericas Construction co. AKA ECC haha you are soo smart I would never dare attempt plumbing or electrical

Cathie said...

Congrats on your basement. That really is exciting! I'm impressed with what you have been doing! I know I am behind, but I am SUPER impressed with Dawson's valentine as well...I may need to copy at some point - SO CUTE! Good luck with the rest of your basement!