Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Roll that beautiful boy footage!

Here are the casual shots, as promised, that "my photographer" took of the boys. There are a handful more coming that capture their personalities masterfully. She is such a talented photographer, it's so fun to get these pictures. Again, her website is www.bitsylanephotography.com.

I have learned from these photo shoots that Dawson is my most photogenic child. And Henry, my most edible child in real life, doesn't photograph that well. I have one gripe: I can't have my picture taken with my baby when I look good. By the time I'm skinny, the baby is grown up. Oh well, it's real isn't it?

Enjoy the pics, I'll have more later.









3 comments:

Tiff Rudd said...

What a group of seriously handsome boys! And, I commented on facebook already, but that one of you is gorgeous! You are always a beautiful mom!

Jocee Bergeson said...

love those pics...and you look great. seriously, though, the reality of it is that by the time we're skinny we're ready to get pregnant again. maybe we should just give up!

leigh took some pics of my kids last week and i've only seen a few but they are way cute!!

Brooke Low said...

WOW! Your boys are looking very handsome. I love those outfits. I think this is the first time that your boys look alike to me. She did an incredible job.